Ciudadanízate is a Latino Access portal, which seeks to provide valuable information and content to guide immigrants in their process of obtaining US citizenship through naturalization.
The Ciudadanízate portal has a course through audiovisual content and support guides to accompany people in their process of obtaining citizenship by naturalization in the United States. Also encourage eligible people to start the process and get the benefits.
In its contents, Ciudadanízate presents what are the requirements to process citizenship. To begin the naturalization process, it is necessary to meet the eligibility requirements:
- Being over 18 years
- Be a permanent resident and have a permanent resident card or Green Card
- Be a resident for five years or more not have left the United States for 30 months or more during the last five years
- Not having traveled outside the country for a year or more
- Have lived for the last three months in the district or state where you will apply for citizenship
- Reading, speaking and writing basic English
- Know the fundamentals of US history, the form and principles of government.
If you have these requirements then consult the instructions to complete the N-400 form available at the following link: https://www.uscis.gov/n-400
If you want to know more about the process and how simple it can be, we invite you to enter it Citizenship Module 2, in which you will find information and explanations about the N-400 form, the necessary documentation, sending of documentation and more.
Access Ciudadanízate, create an account if you wish, and start learning more about the naturalization process through interactive content and support material.